EVERYTHING DiSC Workplace Certification – Classroom
Become more knowledgeable, confident, and engaged through participating in the Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification. This intensive course begins with online pre-work, followed by two days of practical application facilitated by expert trainers at our Education Center in Minneapolis, MN.
With a primary purpose to increase confidence and competence in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace, this course offers new content on the principles of the DiSC® model and supporting research. Participants will gain the expertise and credentials needed to deliver Everything DiSC Workplace within their organization.
The activities in this course are designed to provide practice in facilitating small groups, in coaching individuals, and navigating challenging scenarios that may arise with participants. Participants will discover how to create a DiSC-based culture in their organization and explore MyEverythingDiSC®, a mobile-friendly, interactive learning portal that is exclusive to the Everything DiSC product suite.
Everything DiSC Workplace Certification is the best resource to gain foundational knowledge and invaluable tools for facilitating Everything DiSC Workplace. This two-day certification is held at Wiley’s Education Center in Minneapolis, MN.
- Gain expertise in the Everything DiSC model and supporting research
- Demonstrate the ability to use the Everything DiSC Workplace reports
- Customize the Everything DiSC Workplace program to meet specific participant needs
- Navigate challenging scenarios that could arise during a workshop or coaching session.
- Create strategies to promote a DiSC-based culture.
- Explore MyEverythingDiSC and discover how to utilize it as an ongoing development tool
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive the credential of Certified Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator.
- Online coursework, followed by 2 days of practical application in the live classroom
- Completion of a personalized Everything DiSC Workplace profile
- Practical experience through application to a real project
- Practice using the Everything DiSC Workplace suite of reports, including group facilitation, debriefing individuals, and coaching
- Completion of the final Certification exam (graded activity)
$2,795 per person (includes an Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitation Kit)* The registration fee includes $1800 per person for the course, plus the discounted cost ($995) of an Everything DiSC Facilitation Kit ($200 savings).
*Each participant is required to own an Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitation Kit. If you already own a Facilitation Kit, the price for the certification training alone is $1,800.
The 2-day certification includes the materials listed below, a practical exam, continental breakfast, and lunch both days. Attendees are responsible for all other expenses.
All certification sessions are held in Minneapolis, MN. Attendees are responsible for making their own hotel reservations. Please note that seats in each session are limited.
September 11-12, 2018 / Wiley Minneapolis Office, Suite 300, 400 Highway 169 South, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55426
Online introductory pre-work opens on August 28
Click to register
October 9-10, 2018 / Wiley Minneapolis Office, Suite 300, 400 Highway 169 South, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55426
Online introductory pre-work opens on September 24
Click to register
November 13-14, 2018 / Wiley Minneapolis Office, Suite 300, 400 Highway 169 South, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55426
Online introductory pre-work opens on October 29
Click to register