The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team – Facilitator Accreditation
Based on Patrick Lencioni’s New York Times best-seller, The Five Dysfunctions of a Team
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Facilitator Accreditation is a blended-learning course that will help you hone your skills as a consultant and facilitator of this very powerful team-improvement program.
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team is different than a typical workplace training. Sessions can get heated. Participants can become emotional. The team leader can be defensive. Timelines and scripts can get thrown out the window. As a facilitator, you can influence whether a team sees an uncomfortable moment through or misses out on the opportunity to grow.
This course will help participants gain confidence, credential and expertise in using The Five Behaviors model and accompanying course material. Participants will learn to navigate unexpected and challenging conversations and develop instincts for when to stick to the agenda and when to improvise, when to let a debate play out and when to cut it short.
- 5-week course plus pre-work
- Weekly 90-minute instructor-led sessions
- Access to learning resources online
- Access to The Five Dysfunctions of a Team eBook
Facilitator Accreditation will be granted upon completion of the course and passing of the accompanying exam. Accreditation is valid for two years at which point you have the option to renew.
The Five Behaviors program incorporates the use one of two personality assessments: Everything DiSC and All Types (MBTI). You are able to select the course type that represents the personality assessment you will most often use when facilitating The Five Behaviors program. Keep in mind, the credential you earn accredits you as a trained facilitator of The Five Behaviors program, regardless of the personality profile. Your accreditation does not dictate which profile you can use.
Start your journey toward building your confidence and competence in effectively delivering The Five Behaviors program!
The Five Behaviors Facilitator Accreditation — (Powered by Everything DiSC)
- April 19—May 27, 2018 (online coursework begins on April 19)
- Live sessions on Thursdays: April 26, May 3, 10, 17, and 24 (1:00-2:30 pm CT)
- Register by April 17
- July 16—August 23, 2018 (online coursework begins on July 16)
- Live sessions on Mondays: July 23, 30, August 6, 13, and 20 (1:00-2:30 pm CT)
- Register by July 12
The Five Behaviors Facilitator Accreditation — (Powered by All Types)
- New dates coming soon
$2495 per person*
*Each participant must own or have access to a Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Facilitation Kit, which is sold separately for $1195 for registered participants (regularly $1495).
- Commit to 5 weeks of course participation, each week consisting of 3-4 hours of self-directed online work and a 90-minute instructor-led live virtual session.
- Be willing to be recorded during the live session—learners and faculty will have access to this recording for the duration of the course to aid in the learning experience.
- Active participation in the live session (instructor-led).
- Satisfactory, on-time completion of all self-directed learning activities.
- Satisfactory completion of the final exam within 72 hours of the final, live session.
- Participation in survey to provide feedback concerning the product and experience.
- If a participant fails to pass the final exam, a retake will be assigned.
Each module will require 5-6 hours of time per week, broken down in the following way:
- Two to three hours of self-directed online work, to be completed before the module’s live collaborative (instructor-led webinar) session
- One 90-minute live collaborative (instructor-led webinar) session per week (NOTE: Attendance is required at ALL live collaborative sessions)
- 30 to 60 minutes of additional self-directed online work following the live collaborative session
- A final exam, to be completed within 72 hours of the final live collaborative session
- A laptop or desktop computer (Mac or PC) and a phone line for audio are required. This course does not support use of tablets or VOIP.
- Recommended browsers for this course include:
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer (version 9 and later)
(Please note: If using a Windows XP operating system, use either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, as Windows XP only supports Internet Explorer 8 and earlier.)
Cancellation & Payment Policies
- More than 7 days prior to start of course, you can cancel with a full refund.
- Between 1-7 days prior to start of course, you may register a substitute. If you don’t have a substitute and we can fill the spot with someone on the waiting list, you will only be liable for a $100 USD administrative fee. If you don’t have a substitution and we don’t have anyone on the waiting list, you will be liable for $1,000 USD for the cancellation.
- Less than 1 day prior to start of course, if you don’t have a substitution and we don’t have anyone on the waiting list, you will be responsible for the entire Accreditation cost.
- No substitutions allowed after the start of the course.
- We reserve the right to cancel this course at any time and offer a full refund.