Easily customizable. Remove or rearrange pages, customize the profile title or print selected sections. The profile may be used on its own or with the companion facilitation (sold separately).
Everything DiSC Management Profile
The Everything DiSC Management Profile is an online self-assessment that provides a personalized 26-page report containing valuable insight into a manager’s strengths, challenges, and management style. It helps leaders understand their approach to delegating, directing, motivating, and developing others. This product can be used as a stand-alone assessment instrument or as pre-work for training using the Everything DiSC Management Facilitator’s Kit (sold separately). Key report sections include:
- Management Priorities: how you approach your role and what you see as most important.
- Motivators & Demotivators: what you enjoy about managing and what drains your energy.
- Time Management: how you manage your day and time.
- Decision-Making & Problem-Solving: a look at how you approach making decisions and solving problems.
- Directing & Delegating: analysis of your strengths and challenges when directing and delegating.
- Motivating Others: a look at the climate you create for others.
- Developing Others: an examination of your approach to teaching and mentoring others.
- Working with Your Manager: how your manager might see you and how you might need to adapt your style for more effective communications.