Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator’s Kit
(available in Spanish)
Everything DiSC Workplace is a classroom training that uses the Everything DiSC Workplace Profile (sold separately) as online pre-work. The facilitation kit provides everything you need to deliver a memorable training experience, including:
- Leader’s Guide: three 90-minute modules, fully scripted and formatted in MS Word for easy customization
- Engaging Video with 13 segments plus a seven minute introduction to DiSC; use as standalone or integrate into a custom program
- PowerPoint Presentation with embedded video clips; customizable
- Participant Handouts in MS Word; reproducible and customizable
- DiSC Workplace Style Guides (English only, set of 25)
- DiSC Workplace Interaction Guides (English only, set of 25)
The DiSC Workplace training program focuses on the following areas:
Module 1: Discovering Your DiSC Style — participants discover how one’s work style impacts teamwork and partnerships as they explore what drives their approach at work.
Module 2: Understanding Other Styles — participants learn what works for them and what challenges them when working with people with different priorities and work styles.
Module 3: Building More Effective Relationships — participants create strategies to overcome relationship challenges when working with people of different styles.
People-Reading Optional Module — participants learn how to identify others’ styles based on specific and observable behavioral cues.
Total Portability: Facilitation, video, presentation, handouts, templates and tools are delivered on a USB drive.
Compatibility: All Everything DiSC facilitation kits are delivered on USB drives in multiple formats, including: Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, 2010, Mac and iPad. Click here for compatibility information. A DVD version is available if your organizational restricts the use of USB drives.
Add to Cart