The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ Facilitation Kit
Everything you need to successfully facilitate the Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team sessions. This kit includes a USB drive installed with a Facilitator’s Guide, which includes scripted sessions and experiential activities; presentation materials; handouts; PowerPoint slides with 40+ minutes of video; and sample reports to help facilitators prepare for team sessions. Also included are audio podcasts that allow you to listen to insights on each of the five behaviors, the team profile, and the Annotated Team Report. The facilitation consists of seven modules, each ranging from 1- to 3 ½ hours in length:
- Module 1: Introduction – Introduces the Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Model
- Module 2: Building Trust – Teaches the concept of vulnerability-based Trust
- Module 3: Mastering Conflict – Helps participants understand the benefits of healthy conflict
- Module 4: Achieving Commitment – Shows how clarity and buy-in are key to achieving commitment
- Module 5: Embracing Accountability – Stresses the importance of peer-to-peer accountability
- Module 6: Focusing on Results – Emphasizes that collective results are more important than individual goals
- Module 7: Review and Action Plan – Allows participants to review what they’ve learned and create an action plan to improve the team’s effectiveness
Each module builds on the previous one, helping participants see how each behavior serves as a foundation for the next. Exercises within each module give members an opportunity to begin practicing the behaviors. Personality Types or DiSC® styles are used as a point of reference throughout, allowing participants to see how their own and their teammates’ types/styles affect their work as a team.
Videos: Pick and choose from a menu of informative, engaging, and memorable videos. You can use them as standalone footage or integrate them into an existing or customized presentation. Choose from engaging classroom style video shorts featuring Patrick Lencioni, video reenactments of modern workplace scenarios that most teams will recognize, and videos with additional tips, stories, and guidance to help facilitators better understand the five behaviors and how to work with team leaders. An optional orientation video is also available for participants to view before taking the assessment. The main facilitation video includes 19 individual segments that are embedded in the PowerPoint presentations (with or without English subtitles). Video segments include:
- Introduction to the DiSC® Model: Introduces the All Types or DiSC model.
- Behavior Definitions: Pat Lencioni describes each of The Five Behaviors and why each one matters for a cohesive team.
- “Wrong-Way/Right-Way Videos: 10 segments of contemporary teamwork examples—one right way and one wrong way example for each of The Five Behaviors—to spark learning and generate powerful conversations that serve as a basis for further action.
Easily Customizable: The Facilitator’s Guide, PowerPoint, participant handouts, and video can be used as is or customized for your needs. Create an end-to-end teamwork development program or concentrate on specific areas. Switch out video clips and modify the Facilitator’s Guide, PowerPoint® slides, and handouts. Add or delete sections to fit any time frame. The facilitation materials include:
- Facilitator’s Guide for 7 modules in MS WORD
- Participant handouts with activities in MS WORD
- PowerPoint for each module with embedded video
- One set of 100 Takeaway Cards (5 cards each for 20 participants)
- Online support materials, including a Getting Started Guide, podcasts, facilitator video clips, Posters, Templates, and more.
This program is based on The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ Profile, which is completed online by each participant as pre-work (sold separately).
Add to Cart